Dear Wynberg Parents
Welcome to the Wynberg Nyamezela 2020. We will be using our Facebook Page to post all pertinent information about the challenge for you to view and read. Follow and like this page to receive notification of new posts.
Please log on to our Facebook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/pg/WynbergNyamezela2020 or search @WynbergNyamezela2020
All relevant information, documents and links can be accessed from the Wynberg Nyamezela Facebook page or on this webpage: https://www.landscapetours.co.za/wynberg/
In order to sign your son up, please complete this ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE.
This is to be completed and submitted when you pay your deposit.
NYAMEZELA 2020 PRICE:
R5 500 of which R1000 is sponsored by Wynberg BHS = TOTAL R4 500 per student
To secure a place, a deposit of R500.00 is required by 15 February. Final payment is due by 30 September.
You may also pay the balance in 7 monthly instalments – 30 March to 30 September:
R500 deposit (due 15 February) + (R600 x 6) + (R400 x 1) = R4 500.00
Landscape Tours CC
Standard Bank account: 035399236
Universal branch code: 051001
Very Important: Use the student’s Name and Surname as the reference when making any payments. If you do not, we will not be able to allocate the payment correctly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Total tour fare: R 5 500.00. Wynberg Boys High School will subsidize R 1000.00. Parent / Guardian portion is R4 500.00. A deposit of R 500.00 is required by 15 February 2020 to secure a place on the trek. Full payment must be received by 30 September 2020. Our bank details are on the application form.
- CANCELLATION RETENTION: Note that the R500 deposit is non-refundable.
Should a person cancel prior to 30 September 2020, all payments will be refunded less the deposit.
There will be no refunds on cancellations made on 30 September or thereafter, as all our final payments to various service providers would have been made.
The only exception will be if a student has been selected to represent the school at an activity and the school provides us with a letter to confirm his selection and unavailability to participate in the trek. All payments excluding the deposit will be refunded.
- School Expeditions (the Company) takes great care in the execution of its own operations, and in the selection of the suppliers of other services incorporated into its tours. However, the Company, its officers, employees and agents, will not be held liable for any loss, damage, delay, death, injury, accident, or inconvenience, howsoever arising.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any departure without notice and for any reason, in which case all monies paid in respect of such departure will be refunded, and the company will bear no further liability to the passenger.
- In the event of adverse weather, road conditions, force majeure, safety risk, or other unforeseen circumstance occurring, School Expeditions reserves the right to amend the tour in any way it is forced to, or at its discretion deems desirable to benefit or protect the passengers, without liability to the passengers.
- Smoking is not permitted in vehicles owned or operated by School Expeditions.
- Passengers shall while travelling with School Expeditions, comply with any applicable traffic laws of the country in which we are travelling, including any requirement (as is the case in South Africa and most countries in the region) that passengers shall wear seat belts where fitted at all times the vehicle is in operation.